Sunday, July 15, 2007

Response to "Pick an Item from your Purse"

07/11/07

My Lauren by Ralph Lauren Black Leather Wallet:

My love for purses and wallets developed at the tender age of 14. I was always looking for something that will stand out. I never did care it matched my outfit or not! Before this black wallet I had a red DKNY wallet that I deeply liked. Until...one day I saw it. It was the most beautiful wallet in the entire world. It was a magic moment as if I could hear the wallet softly whispering and calling my name...Sugeeeeey. I was taken aback, I was in awe. Of course, there was only one problem; I found the wallet while secretly rummaging through my mother’s closet. I was not allowed in my parents’ bedroom unless they were in the room; so now how will I be able to have the wallet that I wasn’t even supposed to see? When I saw my mom get home she automatically knew I was up to something. She gave me this very suspicious look and I felt as if she could see my thoughts and knew what I’ve done. Oh...the agony, I couldn’t wait anymore to be with my precious. As I close my eyes I could see myself holding the wallet in my hands, the supple leather, that new smell.

No comments: