Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Bluebbonet Writing Project From Beginning to End

This is the story of how I came to find,
A very dear project that brought my writing alive
Almost didn’t make it, I think that it was faith
That I attend the Project and learn lots of new tech
Blogging, pod casting, and also voice thread
Thanks to Scott Massey we all are getting A’s

After our digital story board creations became quite and ordeal
Getting to the heart didn’t seem like a big deal
Cracked open some sentences and recorded team weather forecasts
Exploded the moment, created snapshots, thoughtshots
and shrank a century in half

Next came the teaching demos they’ve been quite a delight
So many new ideas that I’ll take back to class
The Literature Review, the culminating point
Let’s pray we get through this
And look back no more

River Legacy brought memories, that we thought were long gone
Created a multimedia presentation and had a luncheon
Inspired our guests and brought tears to their eyes
Choosing the “Road Not Taken”, indeed has its rewards

A bittersweet sensation that’s how I can describe
Jeannine’s announcement, that she was moving to Hawaii
It will be for the best and in Hilo she will teach
Other summer projects but none quite like this
For here in Texas you’ll always have
A bunch of Bluebonnets that await your return with open arms

From Elbow to Lane many strategies we’ve learned
But from Jeannine I learned to find passion in my heart
From Janelle to bring some spunk and tech into my life
And from Joyce to breath, and take it one day at a time

Dianna, Leslie, Christina, Sherry, Heather
Lourdes, Jolyn, Christine, Pat, Rediesha
Rachel, Ginny, Kia and I
We face the “Innovator’s Dilemma”
And now I must ask,
How do we personally use technology for:
communication, collaboration, community, and creativity?
Before not enough or at all
Now thanks to the Bluebonnet Writing Project
fear of technology integration is a thing of the past

No comments: